We are looking for an intern Community manager to join our growing and innovative team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, and a love of music, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
• Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
• Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
• Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
• Comfortable working with and excited about emerging technology
• Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
• Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
• Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
If your interested, send an email to Mo at firstname.lastname@example.org